Hai...

Manikandan R mani.agape at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:04:43 EST 2008

Hai,
    I am working in Python scripting. I an need to find out all the device
connected in the network. Just I planned to broad cast the ping address and
use the ARP table to get the IP address of the system in the network. As, I
am working in Win XP i am not able to use ping -b command to broad cast.
     I have one more doubt, Is it is possible to see the router table from
the client system (My system), since router table will have the
Mac / IP address of all the system in the network. If there is any
possibilities please mention me.

     Another option I like to try is to see the DNS table but its not
possible from client system (My sytem), I think so.

      I am trying this for more that 2 week, no result from any one. Please
reply me. Thank's in advance.

Thank's and Regard's,
R.Manikandan.