newbie in python

7stud bbxx789_05ss at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 07:01:43 EST 2008

ctechnic... at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi anyone
>
> I'm very interesed to learn python and really willing to do so,but
> unfortunately dont know where to start, or what programs need to
> install to start.
>
> Can someone help me to get in the right track, and get a good move?
>
> Thanks for all help

If you're a good student or you have prior programming experience, get
the book 'Learning Python', which just came out with a 3rd edition, so
it is the most up to date book.

If you are not such a good student or have no prior programming
experience, and you want a gentler introduction to python, check out
the book 'Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner(2nd Ed.)'