Boa Constructor Mac crash when adding menubar

Jacob Davis j.foster.davis at
Thu Feb 21 08:08:06 CET 2008

hi.  Every time I go through the Boa Constructor tutorial and I get to
the "Add a Menu Bar" section, Boa Constructor crashes after I select a
wx.menubar and then left click either in the Data or design frames.

I saw a post on the internet from the usenet about this very question,
but was from 2005, and there was a reply that there would be a fix,
but I can't figure out if this issue was supposed to be resolved.

thanks for any help