Client side GUI-like web framework ?

USCode dont at
Tue Feb 5 06:14:57 CET 2008

jay graves wrote:
> On Feb 4, 11:45 am, USCode <d... at> wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be handy if there was a web framework that allowed you to
>> create pages and control the interface like you would using a
>> client-side GUI framework such as Tkinter?
> What about GWT?
> Or its python counterpart, pyjamas?
> jay graves
Thanks Jay and I guess in my original post I didn't explicitly specify
Python but that is what I was after.
After poking around a bit pyjamas looks like it might be exactly what I
was after except the main pyjamas website
appears to be down ... is it still an active project?
Anyone have any experience with pyjamas?