ANN: Phatch = PHoto bATCH processor and renamer based on PIL

Stani at
Wed Feb 20 10:57:27 CET 2008

On Feb 19, 1:19 pm, Steve Holden <st... at> wrote:
 > Perhaps you could put a link to the source on the Windows instalL page?
 > I don't mind being a second-class citizen, but it's annoying to have to
 > jump around like that.
It is an open wiki, but I changed it. I am a bit reluctant as the only
website which is fixed now is and all other
parts (dedibox, wikidot) might change once I've got the time to build my
own website. So those references run the risk of being outdated in the

 > Looks like a nice piece of work.
Thanks, have a nice day!