Email Directly from python

Martin P. Hellwig xng at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 13 16:47:35 EST 2008

Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
<cut>
> I already wrote a command line mailer that can do attachments too, no
> need to write it again. If anybody is interested I can open-source it.

To reply on my own post ;-)
Even if nobody is interested in case you change your mind it is hosted
at: http://code.google.com/p/curtusmail/

Under the new BSD license, even included a stand-alone (py2exe) windows
version for the couple of remaining servers that have no python installed.

The non-compiled version should work on all platforms having a
reasonable new python version and nslookup.

--
mph