ANN: Phatch = PHoto bATCH processor and renamer based on PIL

Fred Pacquier xnews2 at fredp.lautre.net
Tue Feb 19 12:41:03 EST 2008

Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> said :

> Perhaps you could put a link to the source on the Windows instalL page?
> I don't mind being a second-class citizen, but it's annoying to have to
> jump around like that.

I'm interested too, and was also wondering if Phatch is as full-featured
unders Windows as under Linux, specifically the EXIF/IPTC functions made
available through pyexiv2 : exiv2 itself seems to discriminate between the
two, the Windows package only has the executable, not the library.

--
YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/