Skill Resume Achievements, What Good Goes Here?

vbgunz vbgunz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:59:24 EST 2008

I spent some time working on a skill resume, the kind of resume
college students put together and realized, I am not in college and
everything I learned was self-taught. Of course I would like some real
world achievements but don't consider throw-away code an achievement
and am failing to really see any. I don't even wish to entertain the
thought of lying about anything.

What are some achievements an employer may be looking for in someone
willing to start at ground level, entry level, intern, etc? What are
some real world achievements every n00b will need under his/her belt
in order to be taken seriously?