Python / PAMIE

frankrentef frankrentef at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 10:04:50 EDT 2008

Can someone help with a PAMIE issue?  I'm new to Python / PAMIE and
they seem like great tools but to be honest I'm finding that no
hoping this will be the place.

I tried to duplicate the authors "ie.writeScript" function shown at

http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=pythonMarchettiPamie3&fromSeriesID=25

I get "Attribute not found."  I found one reference to where the
command was written as "ie.scriptWrite" but that does not work either.

I've emailed the author, Experts Exchange and other sites with ZERO

Can someone PLEASE assist?

THNX