How can i use a variable without define it ?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at
Wed Jul 16 14:16:41 CEST 2008

zhw <weizhonghua.ati at> writes:

> On 7月16日, 下午5时35分, Ben Finney <bignose+hates-s... at>
> wrote:
> > What problem are you trying to solve?
> I an sorry, I can't tell you.

Perhaps I'm not being clear: What *programming* problem are you trying
to solve?

I ask because it seems you are focussed to much on some specific
method, when it is very likely that your problem is better solved
using different methods.

> If you can't give a solution, just ignore it!

I *did* give a solution. If that doesn't work for you, please tell us
more about the problem so we can provide better solutions.

 \      “Say what you will about the Ten Commandments, you must always |
  `\         come back to the pleasant fact that there are only ten of |
_o__)                                         them.” —Henry L. Mencken |
Ben Finney