Python Agile Software Development Tools Screencasts

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jul 7 20:43:54 EDT 2008

Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> writes:

> Ben Finney wrote:
> > percious <chris at percious.com> writes:
> >
> >> I started a new series about python on showmedo. Please feel free
> >> to take a look.
> >
> > I'd love to, but showmedo refuses to show presentations to me
> > without installing non-free software.
>
> mplayer works just fine on the .flv's.

Note that "works with mplayer" is not the same thing as "doesn't
require non-free software"; many "works with mplayer" stories have the
unspoken addendum of "... with these non-free codec libraries
installed". But, not having the video files, I can't say whether
that's the case in this instance.

Okay. Where would the public link to those files be?

If I need to "log in" just to download it, that's a needless barrier
that's going to turn me away too.

--
 \        “Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas |
  `\     are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.” |