Problem with Python Server Pages (PSP)

barun.saha04 at gmail.com barun.saha04 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 07:42:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am facing a very basic problem with PSP. I have installed mod_python
(in fedora Core 1), added the lines required for loading Python
modules and handling PSP pages. I have created a hello.psp page. But
when I try to view this hello.psp page, all Python code are getting
displayed.

The said page is stored at /var/www/html/psp/hello.psp. I guess this
is some configuration problem with Apache, but not able to figure out
the exact problem. I have tried putting those configuration lines for
psp in both httpd.conf and python.conf files. But still it is not
working.

The Python module (mod_python) is getting loaded. Because when I
telnet to my server, I can find that in the headers.

These are the versions of the softwares:
Apache: 2.0.47
Python: 2.2.3
mod_python: 3.0.3

Thnaks for all your suggestions.