HELP - Attribute Error, no matter what I do on PAMIE...

frankrentef frankrentef at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 11:00:22 EDT 2008

Greetings all. I'm new to PAMIE and I've watched / followed to PAMIE
videos on Show me Do. I've tried to duplicate the "scriptWrite"
function in an attempt to automate the forms process... without
success.

Can someone PLEASE Assist!?

I'm using the following code....

from cPAMIE import PAMIE

#Imports - used to setup / control finding files
import time
import os
import sys
import cReport
#import elementtree.ElementTree as ET

#Create New Pamie Object
ie=PAMIE()
ie=Visible =1
t=time

ie=PAMIE ()

ie.navigate ('http://bir1edptest2/iswebcommander/fi/default.aspx')
ie.scriptWrite()

And getting the following error....

Atribute Error:<unknown>.nameProp
File "C:\PYCODE\scriptWrite TEST.py", line 19, in ?
ie.scriptWrite()
File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\cPAMIE.py", line 1837, in
scriptWrite
nameProp = getattr(x,"nameProp")
File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\win32com\client\dynamic.py", line
496, in __getattr__
raise AttributeError, "%s.%s" % (self._username_, attr)