adidas adicolor shoes PayPal

kjldf yuwenwu001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:00:23 EDT 2008

adidas adicolor  shoes PayPal
We export our brand shoes all over world because of our competitive
price, good quality products and good service. All our products are
guaranteed to be a minimum of AAA+ quality. Our price and good service
are often appreciated by our customers. So we can get repeat order to
sustain our development. Your support of our business is very
thankful.
Dear friend
welcome to shopping on www.electronic-paypal.cn
1.5% paypal handling charge supports the online payment!
2.Use your intergla replacement more good gift!
3.notes by email and website of deliver each package at first time.