Windows Interpreter

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at
Tue Jul 29 15:26:34 CEST 2008

def a():
  rtf_markup = 'viewkind4\uc1\pard\nowidctlpar\qc\i\f0\fs36 Who is like the
Beast? Who can wage war against him?\par'
  for char in chars:
    test =, rtf_markup)
      junk =
      print char

Now, I can paste that entire fn in linux. But in windows I have to paste it
line_by_line. Pain in butt! And it indents automatically. How change that