Generating list of possible configurations

George Sakkis george.sakkis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:24:23 EDT 2008

On Jul 3, 5:49 pm, Mensanator <mensana... at aol.com> wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2:52 pm, Terry Reedy <tjre... at udel.edu> wrote:
>
> > Worthless to you, worthwhile to me.
>
> The OP's opinion is the only one that matters.

I bet the OP doesn't know (or care) what gmpy is.

> What do you suppose
> is the percentage of posts on this newsgroup by those using 3.0?

Taking into account 2.6 too (we're not talking about only 3.0 here),
probably not much less than those who even know what is gmpy, let
alone dismiss a beta Python release because their obscure pet module
is not available yet.
You will probably sound less negative if you refrain from projecting
your own very specialized needs to those of the average pythonista.

George