Generating Lip-Synched animation?
miki.tebeka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 21:46:50 CEST 2008
I'm trying to write something like http://blabberize.com/, generating
a video file with lip-sync.
Currently the general idea is:
* Generate animation images using GIMP
* Sample voice and detect when there is sound and when there is
- Still working on details for this one, will probably using
audioop and wave modules
* Generate a list of images according to the voice (using the bitrate
* Generate video from images using mencoder
Before I venture into this, does anybody has a better idea?
Miki <miki.tebeka at gmail.com>
More information about the Python-list