Boolean tests [was Re: Attack a sacred Python Cow]

Russ P. Russ.Paielli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 01:31:51 EDT 2008

On Jul 30, 9:27 pm, Erik Max Francis <m... at alcyone.com> wrote:
> Russ P. wrote:
> > I don't know if you can read minds, but you seem to have a lot of
> > trouble reading words.
>
> > Can you read "it would be nice to be able to write ..."? Can you
> > understand what it means? Can you understand that it does *not* mean,
> > "one *should* be able to write ..."?
>
> You're sure going on about a distinction without a difference for a guy
> who childishly likes to call other people names.  A reasonable person
> would have long ago moved on instead of blaming others for not
> immediately intuiting your thoughts, rather than straightforwardly
> reading your words.  Which, by the way, includes at least three people
> other than myself.
>
> But I'll bet the mindless namecalling is really working out for you.
> Go, team, go!

You earned the "childish name calling" by acting like a child -- with
your petty little game of trying to show that I don't understand a
basic concept in Python. As I said, your initial misunderstanding,
while silly, was at least forgivable. But your insistence on repeating
it time after time is not. It is truly pathetic.