Why is there no GUI-tools like this for Windows?

maestro notnorwegian at yahoo.se
Sat Jul 12 17:35:58 EDT 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXpwC1o5AcI

I have done some GUI-programming for windows with Python but the
Tkinter interface sucked and while it is the only one I tried I got
the impression they are all the same.

It's amazing how retarded a lot of the stuff programmers do is.
Watcing that video, that is how it should be.

I can just do the layout with my mouse and then there is a program
that writes the code for me.
GUI-programming is hard for no reason. One good program then forever
easy...

Is there not something like this for Python/Windows? Is the Linux one
only for ruby or for any language?

Oh well im switching to Linux anyway and mostly write webapps but
still...