No Exceptions

Robert Rawlins robert.rawlins at thinkbluemedia.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 08:22:31 EDT 2008

Morning Guys,

This morning I've been having a strange issue where my application doesn't
appear to raise any exceptions. Even when manually placing code in the
application which raises an exception explicitly like:

                Raise Exception, "This is a test exception"

The application doesn't appear to throw it, it will fail to execute any code
in the block following the exception but does not throw any exceptions to
the command prompt.

Any ideas what might be causing this? I've just sent another support request
to this list about logging configuration, could the two issues be related?

Thank you,

Robert