Function References

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Thu Jul 31 10:47:53 EDT 2008

squishywaffle at gmail.com wrote:

>> How much more liberal can it get than MIT-licensed?
>
> Again, the licensing issue is everything to do with the original
> library distributor, NOT ctypes.

I read library distributor as "ctypes-library distributor" because it is
3rd-party under 2.4. Which was the reason I quotet it's MIT-license.

And it escapes me what accessing the lib from ctypes is any different than
from your own compiled code.

>> But then, if you insist, go down the hard road.
>
> Irrelevant and unnecessary. If you don't want to help, don't please
> don't reply.

I take the freedom to do so as I see fit - this is usenet...

Diez