Need help getting BeautifulSoup contents

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:37:19 CEST 2008

The trick to this one is that the html looks something like this:

american,
a href="/browse/blue" linkindex="12" set="yes">blue brick churn cottage
cream "

My question is I want everything inside, the contents of each   ad the
regular text of the <td>.
I know I can do like a.contents, but it only gives me the first one, in this
case being "blue". I want the contents of each of those and the regular
contents of the <td>.

P.S. notice the things inbetween the   tags, I need those too :(

Can anyone help?