Help with BeautifulSoup

Michiel Overtoom motoom at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 12 06:09:11 EDT 2008

Alex wrote...

>Okay, heres the general idea of the html I have to work with:

>   noun
>   verb
>
>Okay, I left off some stuff.

I wish you didn't, or at least provided an URL where I can get the page
which you are trying to parse.  Now I don't have a valid testcase to tinker
with.  And maybe you can also show your code which you already came up with.

> I can easily get the tables but it is the span's than I am having trouble
with.

I can't see any SPAN tags in the example you provided.

Greetings,

--
"The ability of the OSS process to collect and harness
the collective IQ of thousands of individuals across