Need help on Python File write operation.....

Devil jaing08 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:05:06 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am stuck at below mention point. I am not able to find any way of doing it
in python. I have google enough to find any sample code but unsuccessful.
Plz help.

I am trying to write a file of size (user specified size) so that it will
pops(remove) the oldest line written (data item) to make room for newest
line (data item ) when max size is reached. I also want to see data update
while program running (some thing like flush() because file size some time
is very huge... so need to check the data copying to file)

Data written in file is a string (array of data of variable length ) ended
by '\n'.

Do help me as it is very urgent for me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,