Confused

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Sat Jul 12 09:57:44 EDT 2008

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:06:37 +0200
"eric.butteriss" <eric.butteriss at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Please tell me why may mail is being returned. The message says I have been blacklisted...for what reason? I never open mail that I know is not expected and I never send junk or spam. I am trying to send important info to my cousin.

Well, the subject is accurate anyway.

The problem is that sometimes error messages can be misleading.  In
this case the problem appears that you have arrived too late and the
Internet is full.  Please turn off your computer and go outside.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves