a simple 'for' question

Ben Keshet keshet1 at umbc.edu
Wed Jul 9 07:22:08 EDT 2008

it didn't help.  it reads the pathway "as is" (see errors for both
tries).  It looks like it had the write pathway the first time, but
could not find it because it searched in the path/way instead of in the
path\way.  thanks for trying.

folders= ['1','2','3']
for x in folders:
    print x     # print the current folder
    filename='Folder/%s/myfile.txt' %[x]
    f=open(filename,'r')

gives: IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
"Folder/['1']/myfile.txt"