Python Agile Software Development Tools Screencasts

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jul 7 22:44:20 EDT 2008

Andrew Freeman <alif016 at gmail.com> writes:

> http://videos1.showmedo.com/ShowMeDos/2910000.flv

Thanks, that works, and GStreamer (via Totem) plays it fine.

> I hope the presenter doesn't mind, but it is quite simple to
> discover using open source tools like firebug.

Which leads one to wonder why they don't just present that URL for
download instead of behind a "log in" gate. And how long that will be
possible before they break it — presumably the site admins put that
barrier there for a reason.

--
 \          “Our products just aren't engineered for security.” —Brian |
  `\             Valentine, senior vice-president of Microsoft Windows |