Windows Interpreter

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Jul 29 09:12:37 EDT 2008

Victor Subervi wrote:
> Hi:
> I would like to make my windows python interpreter work like my linux
> one. I want to be able to cut and paste multiple lines of code.

You can already do this: what are you trying which isn't working?

> Now I can only paste one line at a time.
> I do not want it to indent
> automatically. How can I change this?

I realise this is a difficult thing to describe in words,
but I regularly cut and paste multiple lines of code
into my Python interpreter and it doesn't indent
automatically. Can you give some specific examples of
what you do and what does or doesn't work?

TJG