Question on Joining of list

SUBHABRATA subhabrata.iisc at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 06:00:41 EDT 2008

Sorry if I didn't say that.
The input is a string "Petrol Helium Heaven Sky"
Now, in a3 it is "God Goddess Heaven Sky" is there,
it is matching Heaven and Sky but not Petrol and Helium as they are
not in a3.
Now, as per the code it is giving me an output "S" of "Sky" and
"Helium"
But I was looking for an output of  "H S Petrol Helium" and not "S
Helium" meaning all the values of a5 and a6 will be concatenated in s.
Best Regards,
Subhabrata..