a module.pth question

oyster lepto.python at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:47:52 EDT 2008

there are 2 reasons:
1. I use both py24 and py25, I don't like to install 2 copies of
pyglet, which is a pure python module and can be used by py24/25 at
the same time, thus I am not willing to put a module under
site-packages, instead I use a separate directory(h:\pure_pylib in my
case)

2. I also carry python on my U-disk, as you know the driver letter
assigned to it is not always same. so I can't use full path name