Web Server

James Tanis jtanis at mdchs.org
Sun Jul 20 13:58:11 EDT 2008

misceverything at gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks, Fredrik - that definitely works.  Now to get a little greedy -
> is there something along those lines that is a bit more secure (i.e.
> allows HTTPS, possibly with authentication)?  Basically something that
> you would feel more comfortable opening up to the Internet..
>
> --

You can do HTTPS with Twisted, you'll have to learn how to use Twisted which
can sometimes be a task in itself. Most everything is pretty easy to learn
although I get a little befuddled by the way they handle authentication
myself. I personally think it's worth it though, Twisted is a great resource
for rapid development of certain types of clients/servers.
--
James Tanis
Technical Coordinator
e: jtanis at mdchs.org