Pickle and wx.TextCtrl

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 11 23:51:13 EDT 2008

En Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:15:36 -0300, <DWebre at dotd.la.gov> escribió:

> Trying to read a pickled filed and list contents.
>
> The attached program works using pprint, but I want to write to my frame.
> WriteText only produces half of the records.
> What is happening?

What do you mean by "only produces half of the records"?
Probably your problem has nothing to do with a TextCtrl - ensure you can
save and load your data with a simple, console-based script, and only then
write the GUI.
The way you read the file is rather strange -mixing calls to readline and
pickle.load- I'd write the data using pickle.dump calls *only* and then
read it using pickle.load calls *only*.

--
Gabriel Genellina