Python Written in C?

Mensanator mensanator at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 01:16:39 EDT 2008

On Jul 20, 11:08 pm, "Dan Upton" <up... at virginia.edu> wrote:

> >> You call that "cool." I call it "unreadable."
>
> > Ok, but not in the sense that something like
> > Scheme is unreadable as this is nothing but
> > algebra (albeit complicaed).
>
> Scheme doesn't *have* to be unreadable... any more unreadable than any
> other language when poorly documented/formatted, anyway.

When I needed to whip up a variation on Ulam's
Spiral recently, I went and got the Scheme version
I wrote 4 years ago when I briefly toyed with Scheme
and thought I'd just translate the plotting part to
Python. Couldn't make any sense of it and ended up
doing the Python version with Turtle Graphics.