Freesoftware for auto/intelligent code completing in Python

Almar Klein almar.klein at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:59:00 EDT 2008

> The free Python editors/IDEs really do need work as far as code completion
goes but I am hopeful.

I agree, I'm quite new to python and just had my period of searching for the
best IDE/editor. Wing wins for me, but it is not free (at least not te
versions which do have code completion). Pype (a free editor) I also liked,
but its autocompletion is not as good as Wings. In the end, I mostly end up
using IPython to inspect the attributes of objects.

Almar