Python Agile Software Development Tools Screencasts

Andrew Freeman alif016 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 21:53:15 EDT 2008

Ben Finney wrote:
> Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> writes:
>

>> Ben Finney wrote:
>>
>>> Okay. Where would the public link to those files be?
>>>
>>> If I need to "log in" just to download it, that's a needless barrier
>>> that's going to turn me away too.
>>>
>> Yes, you do need to log in.
>>

> Thanks.
>

>> If you don't want to do it, that's fine. I certainly don't care.
>>

> No problem.
>
> I hope the OP, who wanted people to see his videos, does care enough
> to put them somewhere people can get them without needless barriers.

The URL for the flv is:

http://videos1.showmedo.com/ShowMeDos/2910000.flv

I hope the presenter doesn't mind, but it is quite simple to discover
using open source tools like firebug. As for playing back flvs with free
software, there is Gnash -- an open source flash player --
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/
--
Andrew