Rotating a cube

Ryan Smith RyanSmithEE at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:47:14 EDT 2008

Have you taken the time to solve the problem for the 2D case?

I can't say my code is correct or even good python, but this was my
attempt at the 2D case, maybe it will give you some ideas.

http://code.google.com/p/rs-wxpython-nooberdev/source/browse/rectangle.py

For the rest of c.l.p, criticism is welcome :-)

Regards,
Ryan