regarding SWIG

Hyuga hyugaricdeau at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:55:23 EDT 2008

On Jul 22, 5:34 am, Anish Chapagain <anishchapag... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi..
> I'm new to SWIG and need to create Wrapper for C code,
> so, I have installed the SWIG already but doesnot know how to run it
> for generating Interface file...
> My C code is in message.c so what do i need to do the first
> step..uisng SWIG..i read the documentation but cannot grasp creating
> interface file.
>
> thank's anish

Not sure where you're having trouble. I can understand if there's a
language barrier, but I think that the introductory SWIG documentation
is pretty darn straightforward, even if you just look at the code, so
I don't think there's anything that could be said here that's any more
clear, as far as the basics are concerned.  You'd have to explain
exactly what it is you're stuck on.