Image Processing (batch)
hv at tbz-pariv.de
Tue Jun 3 14:05:56 CEST 2008
I tried PIL for image batch processing. But somehow I don't like it
- Font-Selection: You need to give the name of the font file.
- Drawing on an image needs a different object that pasting and saving.
- The handbook is from Dec. 2006.
What image libraries do you suggest?
I think there are these alternatives:
- Python binding for image magick
- call convert (imagemagick) with subprocess. This is how I did
it up to now. But I want to avoid it.
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/
E-Mail: guettli (*) thomas-guettler + de
More information about the Python-list