Please unregister this mail-address out of mailing-list.

Hank @ITGroup hank.infotec at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:22:44 EDT 2008

Dear Python Staff,
I am writing this letter to unsubscribe this mail-address from python
mail-list. One problem is that this python community is so active that I
always lost myself to find my business emails. So, I want to quit this
mail-address from you, and want to set up a specific mail-box to receive
all python mails.
Since could find a way to unsubscribe the mails, I need to write this
letter to you. Please help.

BTW, python is indeed great, thank you all for any supports.

Hank.