Terminating processes on Windows (handles and IDs)

geoffbache geoff.bache at jeppesen.com
Tue Jun 24 07:54:16 EDT 2008

Thanks for the tip. This does seem rather overkill to introduce all
these dependencies just to be able to
kill a process though...

I've discovered that subprocess.Popen objects have a member "_handle"
which is undocumented but
appears to work, so I'm using that for now. Better suggestions
gratefully received...

Geoff