problems with opening files due to file's path

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:01:15 EDT 2008

Well, I don't understand why I don't need to change anything because say I
run that code, which goes straight from the entry box to the startfile()
function. It doesn't work with some of the paths, that is the whole problem.
the problem is when I enter a path with those certain characters next to
each other. Everyone seems like there is some huge thing that I am
missing... and I don't know what it is, because when I run that code, with
that path I was talking about, I get an error, and it shows me that it is
because of the \0.