Errata competion for the LaTeX Graphics Companion, Second edition --- first winner

thermate2 at india.com thermate2 at india.com
Tue Jun 3 00:22:46 EDT 2008

It is not difficult to predict that your book will soon be scanned and
appear on the khazar site

http://betah.co.il

Even if does not appear there, the khazar site, namely
books.google.com will get it scanned.

Now what gives google the right to scan a book and store it on their
computers ?
Why cant we do it ? Why cant we employ every single argument that
google will concoct to justify this action ?
The fact is that the Israeli hackers are the leaders in all the
copyright violations and have recruited PATSIES from
other races and nationalities to take the crumbs in the more open
forums, while Israeli hackers work in the hiding.

But since this enmasse intellectual property theft (or potential
theft) which is a RTN away, ie one command, not
even a screw away as is alleged for IRAN nuclear crap,

The whole world in implementing SELECTIVE copyright will be CUTTING
their OWN FEET with their OWN HANDS.
There is no way to send US army into Israeli houses and buildings to
check every place and dig every floor for
hard disks containing the intellectual property on google-israel.

The RUBICON has been crossed. The JINNI is out of the bottle. I am
just bringing the argument to the forefront.
Nothing can be done now. Either live with a super race of all
intellectual property in Israel and cut your own feet.
In either case its loss - loss.