Problem found in tutorial

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Jun 26 01:35:15 EDT 2008

Benjamin wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2:09 pm, Terry Reedy <tjre... at udel.edu> wrote:
>> John W. Hamill wrote:
>>> C:\__jh\ftp\python\2_5_2\doc\tutorial\node11.html
>> When reporting doc bugs, it is a good idea to check the most recent
>> version.  The 3.0 version has the same problems (no changes have been
>> made -- page and graduates are still undefined), so report that too.
>
> Changes to the 2.6 docs will be propagated to 3.0, so it's usually not
> an issue.

Let me rephrase my comment.  Because charges are so propagated, the
absence of change in 3.0 implies the absence of change in 2.6 (and
probably in the development version of 2.5.3.)  Therefore, the bug has
not been fixed and it would be appropriate to report it.

When people report but based on older versions, it is not uncommon for
that they have already been fixed.