troll poll

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Mar 31 14:56:27 EDT 2008

On 2008-03-31, Carl Banks <pavlovevidence at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 31, 1:41 pm, Paul Rubin <http://phr...@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:
>> "Daniel Fetchinson" <fetchin... at googlemail.com> writes:
>> > [  ] - Xah Lee
>> > [  ] - castironpi
>>
>> I've lost track but has it been established that they are not the same
>> person?
>
> Has it been established that castironpi is a person at all?

I think he is at least some of the time. Some of his posts look
like they're generated by an undergrad AI class project, but
there are also posts that seems to be written by a real person
who's overly fond of metaphors.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm gliding over a
                                  at               NUCLEAR WASTE DUMP near