app runs fine with interpreter, but not under py2exe

Doug Morse morse at edoug.org
Fri Mar 14 06:17:13 EDT 2008

Harald,

Great suggestion, thanks!  Unfortunately, "no help there".  Adding "import
multiarray" to Precision.py where you suggested (i.e., before the "from
multiarray import zeros" line) did not fix the problem.  I'm getting the same
exception and traceback as before except, of course, on line 19 now instead of
line 18.

Doug