tcp

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Sun Mar 2 09:54:01 EST 2008

Gif schrieb:
> you could at least check before posting. as i said i've tried like
> 1000 ways of doing that, and im so desparate that i'm thinking of
> quiting python. This damn thing just doesnt work. when i do as you
> post the server never even replies, as it tends to accept connections
> all the time.
>
> anyone has a better idea?

Nobody here knows what you did - post code & stacktraces of at least one
of your "1000 ways". Or quit python and try a language that is more
friendly to reading your mind instead requiring you to spell out things
in a computer readable way. You might need to hibernate a couple of
centuries though until it's sufficient to open notepad and write "I'm a
ubercool programmer, do make me the application of my dreams".

DIEZ