Publish a program

TheSaint fc14301589 at icqmail.com
Wed May 21 09:31:24 EDT 2008

On 18:15, mercoledì 21 maggio 2008 alex23 wrote:

> On May 21, 7:52 pm, TheSaint <fc14301... at icqmail.com> wrote:

> There's also http://python.pastebin.com, which lets you create a new
> paste by modifying an existing one, and keeps them linked for easy
> diff'ing.
>
> Sample: http://python.pastebin.com/d3964b241

Thank you for the reply :)
In my case, it's rather a set of modules which trying to remove spam from the
mailbox(es) either by POP3 or IMAP4 according regex criteria.
The project is working quiet good, the most advantage is that it downloads
only the header for speed needs. Some time I'm doing it by GPRS in roaming
and volume it _matters_ much.
I simply like that somebody will express some opinion about my job, as
meaning of teaching me better. After all that's what I'm trying to do ;)

Other idea, I'll apreciate somebody to join and put new views on this
project.