Write a python blog/website?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:56:52 EDT 2008

2008/5/8 sharpshoot <Sumon.Sadhu at gmail.com>:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I thought this would be really interesting to people who blog who
> might be able to help us.

Your proposal very well may be interesting to those who might be able
to help you, yet, you dug your own grave by spamming the Python list.
I see that your intentions were honest, but your post was unsolicited
advertising, and off-topic at that.

I don't 'blog'. I write web content. I have rather impressive traffic
at some sites and your advertising seems to fit at least two or three
medium-traffic sites I maintain. I won't experiment with the
advertising on the large sites until I see results at the smaller ones
first. However, snaptalent.com stands out as a spammer. I most
certainly will not do business with spammers, and I am willing to
sacrifice my bottom line to avoid making spammers richer. That's too
bad, as there are many more effective ways that you could have reached
me and others like me. The two or three fish you will net spamming the
python list will not be worth your bad name, I assure you.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.