Orlando Florida Python Tutor Needed

Larry Hale larzluv at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 21:43:18 EDT 2008

On May 10, 11:42 am, vbgunz <vbg... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will pay anyone for a face-to-face tutoring in the Orlando Florida
> area. I will pay $20.00 per hour (minimum 2 hours needed). What I need
> are lessons in Decorators and Class methods. If I can walk away with
> at least 5 lessons taught in both subjects I will be happy to offer an
> additional $20.00.
>
> If you are interested in this offer feel free to either reply through
> email OR here on this thread. There are no string attached, catches,
> etc. I need to learn and if you can teach well, I will be happy to
> learn.
>
> Best Regards
> Victor B. Gonzalez

I know you're looking for "one-on-one" help, direction, and/or
tutelage, but since you've not received an answer (yet), here's some
general info...

---

For Class Methods, perhaps you could mention more of what you need to
know?  Otherwise, generically see:

    http://docs.python.org/tut/node11.html#SECTION0011340000000000000000
    http://www.geocities.com/foetsch/python/new_style_classes.htm
    http://www.diveintopython.org/object_oriented_framework/defining_classes.html

and obviously

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=python+class+methods&btnG=Google+Search

---

For Decorators, have a gander at:

    http://www.ddj.com/web-development/184406073;jsessionid=QCNTPTSNXZP2WQSNDLPCKHSCJUNN2JVN?_requestid=749134
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-cpdecor.html

and obviously

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=python+decorators&btnG=Google+Search

Decorators are still rather new to -me-, and I've yet to "need" 'em,
but they _seem_ like a handy feature.  (Personally, I don't care too
much for the syntax, but other than explicitly DOING what they do,
which would be [1] messier and/or [2] non-transparent/duplicative, I
sadly have no alternative thought[s]...  ;) )

Cheers,
-Larry Hale