The Importance of Terminology's Quality

Sherman Pendley spamtrap at dot-app.org
Thu May 8 11:08:35 EDT 2008

kodifik at eurogaran.com writes:

>>          |   PLEASE DO NOT   |            :.:\:\:/:/:.:
>>          |  FEED THE TROLLS  |           :=.' -   - '.=:
>
> I don't think Xah is trolling here (contrary to his/her habit)
> but posing an interesting matter of discussion.

It might be interesting in the abstract, but any such discussion, when
cross-posted to multiple language groups on usenet, will inevitably
devolve into a flamewar as proponents of the various languages argue
about which language better expresses the ideas being talked about.
It's like a law of usenet or something.

If Xah wanted an interesting discussion, he could have posted this to
one language-neutral group such as comp.programming. He doesn't want
that - he wants the multi-group flamefest.

sherm--

--
My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com